The AIM programme's goal is to prepare children for the 11+ text. It includes:
- Over 50 hours of free, professional tutoring. This includes Monday evening sessions during term time, plus additional school holiday workshops
- Two mock 11+ tests, in May and July, to check progress and to give children an invaluable taster of exam conditions
- Motivational approach, with two group trips each year
- Peer support and a great team atmosphere.
Our criteria for taking childen into the programme is:
- Year 5 children from any school in Tunbridge Wells or surrounding areas
- Working at 11 plus levels - we may check this with your child's school and through a assessment paper
- Low income families - we may ask for proof of income
Children are expected to attend as many sessions as possible, and to do additional study in their own time.
If you need any further information about AIM, or just want to chat with us about your child's suitability, please get in touch.